Scott City, Kansas
Being a farmer requires so much more than just driving a tractor, planting a seed, watching it grow and harvesting it.
You must strive for:
- minimum environmental impact
- producing the maximum yield allowable
- marketing your crops for top profit
- keeping track of ALL the paperwork -farm expenses, FSA papers, insurance papers
- quality family time (and not just in the office doing books together or in the field passing each other during harvest or phoning for a parts run!!!
FARMING: Its not a job, its a way of life!!
This website is designed & maintained by Tina Schmitt Copyright 2004 - 2010